Thursday, February 5, 2009

when i am alone....

10 Things that I did when I felt lonely:

1. Watching movies.
I had watched Bride War at GSC, Slumdog Millionaire, Revolutionary Road and 7 Pounds at home. ;)

2. Window Shopping
I had surveyed for my glasses at Mid Valley! Will buy it next month :)

3. Smiling & Talking to strangers at the lifts.
A makcik had approched me at the office's lift yesterday when I smiled and 'hi' her, she asked me where was the HR Department, seen the office's lift is complicated so I brought the makcik to HR by myself. And she thanked me millions times. Sigh ;)

4. Grasping for hugs, but always wanting another hug, I want another one, and another...
I hug my bolster every night!

5. Calling someone closer to you regularly!

I called ibu 2 times everday - just to ask what did ayah cook for her on that day! sigh ;) plus talking to my husband more than 10 times a day via phone not more than 10 minutes, sometimes he called me just to say 'i miss u la' then i replied 'ok la tu' (off course with sparkling smile) and we hang off the phone. After a few hours, I called him back to asked 'what are you doing?', he replied 'keje la syg!' then I said 'ok!' and that's it!
What a simple and weird conversation kan... but we know that we are always remembering each other!

6. Calling friends!
I had called my old collegue during the university's time, Oda and we talked about half an hour. It makes me feel release....

7. Being strong inside out!
This part is difficult! People will see me strong in surface because of the character that I possess. Always smile and 'hi' here and there....sigh!
The fact is I am a sensitive person and I am hardly trying my best to be tougher and stronger now....;)

8. Recharging the memories
I look over an old albums during my childhood at the hometown and the teenage time at school and campus.....the old memories flaming in my head..it's fun! Ops..i saw my wedding albums as well!

9. Hanging out with girlfriends.
I met fizah and lea last few days ago and it was great! It recharged my batteries! I feel like I have my bestfriends back!
Now, looking forward to date with officemates pulak!

10. Remembering, yes remembering, ALLAH is always here.
I realized whenever I'm alone, I pray for more than 5 times a day, which makes me feel good and comfort!


Dear me don't be sad....
I don't mind to be alone, comfortless and cold as there is a time will come to me to be in that condition in just one blessed day. sigh ;)...Ya..when ALLAH asked Izrail to take me out from this universe and stay in the grave until the day of judgement!!!! Of course I can't asked Famy to accompany me right!
Wah tibe2 rase scary....


No comments: