Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Being a Mother

Yesterday, i was visited Lea at her home. She had delivered a little baby boy. What's a surpise when Lea said she managed to deliver her baby in a normal way without epidural :) Lea said "Tuhan je yang tahu betapa sakitnya bersalin ni tapi bile tengok anak sendiri sakit tu tibe2 hilang!" - I knew Lea was saying truth. Knowing her during the campus life, she always strive for her right, focus, helpful and crazy! I still can't believe when looking her pale stunning face napping on the mattress with a little baby boy beside her. Huh, OMG time is changing so fast.... I felt like only yesterday recognizing her in the college! sigh :)

Look's Lea's baby! His name is Danish Darwisy. Isn't he's cute and adorable!? I love his skin!

Somebody said the hardest part of being a mother is labor and delivery... but I guess the hardest part being a mother is nurturing and educate them in a good way!It's not easy as Lea whispered to me "Aku takut sebenarnya nak membesarkan anak, am I be a good mother to Danish?". I smiled and replies "You will!"..... Deepest inside my heart, I can't wait to be a mummy soon! :)

No comments: