Tuesday, December 2, 2008

kalut n panicky!

As stated in Kamus Dewan, 'kalut' means tidak tenteram (keadaan dlm negeri dll); tidak aman; kacau; huru-hara: Meanwhile panicky, as mentioned in Oxford Dictionary means 1. a sudden overwhelming fear, with or without cause, that produces hysterical or irrational behavior, and that often spreads quickly through a group of persons or animals 2. an instance, outbreak, or period of such fear.

For me these 2 words provided same interpretations, which closer to my bad attitude! People who knowing me they will knew, I'm a very 'kalut' n panicky person! Sigh :) Still remembered when I did asked famy to give 3 words that can describe about myself in front of his eyes. Immediately he answered 1. manja 2.funny 3.panicky! I laughed and laughed, deeper inside my heart, I'm totally agreed on his 3rd description!

Yesterday was such a bad day, which closer related to my kalut attitude. The story began when I planned to hang around at Mid Valley after office hour alone, just looking for my home stuffs. Since I'm alone, I wondering to go for window shopping la kan! Sambil menyelam minum air! For me, walking alone is a theraphy so I dont mind being alone while entering one shop to another.
After went to Elle, I entered Soda, then I went to Hinode, Jusco, Leather Shop and few other boutiques la. (Aha, dont get wrong ya, not to shop! cuci mate sambil survey price je ;p sigh). After bought something at Bonita, I was walking to the G floor then, my eyes was automatically captured on the 50% less at Hush Puppies Boutiques near by the escalator. Ahak! I'm admiring one design of black shoes there. It's been categorized in a high heel but the heel looks not so high and not so flat (if flat it can be categorized as wedges kan?) so the design for me quit different and the most important thing it's damn comfort and I don't feel any painful when I tried it before. So, looking around the boutique, finally I saw the shoes! OMG, there only 10% less and the actual price is around RM2 hundred something! Nak jejak ke RM3 hundred jugak la, kalau less 10% still around RM2 hundred jugak la..... I thought I can get the shoes around RM1 hundreed or RM99 only! ekekekkekekekke..... Since I had bought a handbag from US this month, so I think better not to buy the shoes otherwise I will stuck, to explain where my money had gone with famy later! (famy knows better about my 'keborosan') ekekekeke.... But, I still have a desire to try the shoes again, when I had done some cat walk in front of the mirror, I tag off la the shoes and wanted to put it back to the display area, and suddenly guess what? Entah macamane la suweynye tangan aku ni, kasut tu terjatuh la pulak dari tingkat display area tu then ter'effect' la pulak kasut2 lain yang di display in the same area there. Gosh... kelam kabut la aku! mengangkat kasut2 yang dah jatuh tu ke tempat asalnya. The worst part, the whole of the people were staring at me! And the salesgirls there pun keep looking at me without helping me to put back the shoes at the proper places. Perhaps, the girls tu shocked kot becos of the hentakan kasut2 tu jatuh were quit loud! Bertambah2 la kemaluan aku ni ha! Malu wooo....... and my mouth never stop to apologize. 'So sorry ya...sorry semua...I x sengaja! Sorry....Sorry........ Sorry'... (sambil tangan tu menyusun semula kasut2 tu) Kuat pulak tu suara aku! aku pun x sure mane aku dpt keberanian ckp mcm tu sedangkan muka ni dah berinci tebalnya malu!
After putting the shoes properly at their places, I immediately take the shoes that I admired tu AGAIN and asked a salegirl there to search for my size (kekonon nk cover malu la). then.......i did a cat walk for the 2nd time (this time with more confidence face ;))...and asked if there is white color stocks? and she said only have black and brown, neither white! then you guys know what was i said? ' hurm, actually i'm searching for a white color la dear, never mind la, nanti i dtg lagi k, thank you'... ha? nanti i dtg lagi k? that words? seem like i was using the wrong words la pulak! aku? nak dtg lagi? malu daaaa ni........

my heart is whispering 'ko ni mmg kalut malut..panicky.....la minah!'.......
sumpah aku sendiri dalam hati!

and the conclusion is I need to realize on the meaning of the word 'kalut' and panicky esspecially those which I had bold tu. (refer to the 1st paragraph) Hahahahha...the meanings are exactly zasshh pointed at me! If I could asked the Kamus Dewan and the Oxford Dic to change the meaning of those words......... should be fine then! sigh ;p

so moral of the story, kalau dah tau diri tu rendah, jangan pepandai nak amik kasut yang di display di tempat yang tinggi tu sendiri, minta tolong pekerja kedai tu amik kan! ha..... after all jadikla nasib mcm aku ni...

3 comments:

...LadyInPink... said...

never noe u r kalut :) But for me surely u so cute when u asked so sorryy!!! heheheh

...LadyInPink... said...

never noe u r kalut @ panicky :) selalu jejln ok jek ;) i can't imagine how u said "so sorrrrrryyy" surely cute, gal!!

farha said...

xde cutenye ennie.... malu die mcm aku telanjang bulat masuk dlm hush pupies tu!