Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Tired....A heart of a woman...

Tired eyes.. (ya can see the clear eyebag)
Tired of the cries
Tired of the lies
Sick of the deciet
Sick of the defeat
Taking no for an answer, but I've still been beat...
Less beats to my heart, a slow and rapid start....
The faster it goes as the pain begins to show
Can't cover it up no more, everything is out..
Wired mouth, can't speak the truth
Trapped in a box. But I am slowly getting loose....
I broke traditon, you did either... ya we broke tradition, sometimes our tries are outside the lines..
We have been conditioned to not make mistakes... but we cannot live that way.

Cause why?

Cause we are human being.
We are not angels
We are not Mahsum like Prophets.

I am tired..
Just tired..
Of all the things..

Allah...can you send angels to give me biggest hugs. Ya.. I need a cuddle.

#not100happydays




No comments: