Monday, October 27, 2014

keep moving...keep walking...keep running...

In my colorful and short life, I realized that not everything is supposed to become something beautiful and long lasting. Sometimes people come into my life to show me what is right and what is wrong, to show me who should I could be, to teach me to love myself, to teach me to protect my heart first...to protect my kids... to make me feel better for a little while, or to just be someone to walk with at night and spill my life to whatever that he or she feel good with it.

Not everyone is going to stay forever...the feeling towards somebody will never ever be lasting.
But at the end.. I know Ibu & Ayah will always be a place that I could be return to... and I know my husband will be the one who will love me unconditionally. Insyallah..

Whatever white and black things happened in my life, I still have to keep on going and thank them for what they have given me... joy, happiness, sadness, excitement, painful, sympathy, empathy..meaningless and any of related adjectives words.




Keep moving....keep moving....keep moving...

#moveonedt2

No comments: