Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Movie Marathon

I remembered the last time I had a movie marathon with my ex uni friends was six years ago.. Maigoddd SIX years ago?? Chop let me think what movies were that.. hurmm..hurm.. ha.. they were The Curious Case of Benjamin Button & Dark Knight kot. Yup...that was the last time. Yup... with Lea, Nadia, Nermin, Cza and few familiar faces whose I forgot the names. Hehehee.

I love watching movie..and I do enjoy movie marathon..but looking of the routine now macam tak dan nk bermovie marathon! πŸ˜‚ However fortunately one day, one of my office mate did asked me either I would love to watch Annabelle & Dracula Untold in the same night after office hour. I was immediately nodding head and agreed to join her & a few other office clicks to watch the movies. Hahahha...the rest were OK to watch Annabelle only,but as for me & Alia we agreed to have movie marathon.

Annabelle is a horror film, from the Director of The Conjuring. Mmg seram la. Asyik terjerit2 je la I in tht cinema. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Overall I was enjoying watching ths movie la. Hurm however as for the second movie, Dracula Untold, it was a bit slow movie although it is a thriller action genre. After 1 hour in the movie hall, I dah ZzzzzZz. Alia was watching the movie till the end. We reached home around 12.30 midnight. Hahahhahahaha. I can conclude tht due to aging factor maybe... I cannot have movie marathon at night anymore. Hahahahhahahahahaha.
Me, Alia, E & Sam. One more Bayda..She was not in d picπŸ˜‰

Annabelle, me & Alia. #horrorgiler
I can mark this as one of my #100happydays for 2014. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜

No comments: