Thursday, December 9, 2010

the cycle of life

I think I had pass the 2nd phase of my life after I had Miqa .....

Hurm... see the picture:

This is our first date, the photo taken on 4th August 2006. No love during this time ;p

After knowing mohd fahmie idzul around a month, I can feel the chemistry..we started flirting and move to our next step, be more serious after he got job at Terengganu. I didn't have any hope on him....ya serious! But I know he the only man that I can trust on that time.....and fully love me....
After couple of years be dating, he proposed me via my mother and I agreed on that.. we got married!

Few pics of honeymoon to flash the memory back...

and....after almost 2 years......Doc said I was pregnant! What else can I say...... Speechless...
Antara ready or not..

see my preggy picture! I was so ugly during this time...


9 months and half after that...miqa was born with only 2.7kg.. he was just a little boy....
and believe me, the first moment I saw him...it was like love at the first sight.......


so i'm waiting for my 3rd phase of life....4th phase...5th phase....6th phase....

It's full of surprise right?!

Surprise on what happen if miqa in school already!
what happen if miqa have adik in 4,5 years later?!
what happen to me? my physical appearance? trust me...i will put many many effort if my size becoming XL! :p
what will be in 4,5,6 years frm now on..................???

2 comments:

...LadyInPink... said...

my dear, tak tau kenapa bila kita baca entry ni kita tersentuh...
wow... your entry totally sincere from your bottom of your heart...

really glad & happy for you, dear :)

farha said...

hidup tak seindah yg kite sangka ennie... same with me...just go through everythg with patient...;p