Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 resolutions..

As we draw to the end of 2010,I find myself quit satisfy when I had miqa and my own house. :) Thanks Allah for the gifts and feeling to feel happy and...bahagia....

2010 also make myself a bit stronger after gone through several obstacles in marriage, career and friendship.

Okla let's not talk about the past *deep breath*

I have 5 2011resolutions to be completed. Try to give a shoot ya ....bang bang ;0

Lose weight
Now my weight after delivered is 49kg... Have to reduce 5 more kg!
How?
1.Aerodance class a week,
2.Go to work by lrt (so that I can walk more and more)
3.Using stairs!

Enjoy life to the fullest
Through out 2010, I was busy in getting baby, pregnancy & confinement time..so I decided to get mental & physical therapy for 2011.
How?
1.Organize holiday: Krabi, Bali
2.Massage twice a year
3.Watching life band/showcase
4.Reciting at least 1 page of Al Quran after solat.

Spend time with Miqa and Hubby
My job scope most of the time did not allow me to do this, however I will try my best to balance this.
How?
1. Forcing Hubby to follow in any of my social xtvt (e.g. join trip to Bali, join watching showcase etc.)
2. Allocating every weekend with miqa and sleep with him every night.
3. Go back to kampung every month and spend at least twice a week at mom-in-laws.

Conducting reunion for FIKI'S
FIKI'S stand for fara.ieyra.kak ai.ieja.syahrul. We were close friend during school time and I really wish this reunion will be happened next year.
How?
1. Will personally call/sme them to organize this.

Spend less, Save more
Will try my best on this.
How?
1. Additional 10k a year in my ASB
2. Open a saving account/sspn for miqa
3. Avoiding to lepak at shopping complex ;p

Itu ajela my 2011 resolutions. Mmg akan kene gelakkan je la tp that's only ME who know myself well.... Aku aje tau berape limit and kapasiti aku kan? so peduli je la org nk kate ape kan...
aku kn jenis bantaii n blasah ikut cara aku kan....hikhikhikhik....

ops: xnak bgtau tp nk tulis jugak tahun ni I had lost a friend....just take care urself in whtver u face...and hope everything that you wish will become true...ameen..

No comments: