Friday, December 24, 2010

balance life?

My dance teacher, Noverm sms'ed' me:
Hi sayang....where have you been? Didn't turn up to my class last week, today we got class, don't forget..

I replied:
Sorry Noverm..I was super duper busy lately, got an event during weekend and somemore my father not feeling well so I have to balik kg on Friday. But most of the reasons why I cannot attend class is because I got meeting during the class time.

Noverm:
Wah, you are workholic! Cannot even take a break and attend my class??

I replied:
Sorry Noverm, perhaps you can exclude me for a time-being :(

Noverm:
Hey I initiate one class to a busy people who cannot come after work like you, you want to join? Aerodance every wed, 7.15 am- 8.00 am. If you're interested, kindly get d payment done by 2day as I need d confirmation of headcount done.
I replied:
Yeayyyy...pls count me in
Noverm:
Okay! Dun just bz w work. Balance healthy lifestyle yang penting. Sweet girl like u nanti stress sampai tak cantik how?

I like the last statement.....:)
Not because she said me sweet girl ok!!
But It's so true.........
In life we should be balance....
When I look at to my sicked ayah...
I wonder..end up sekeras mane yang kite keje bile kite sakit, family kite sendiri akan bertungkus lumus menjage kite! Bukan boss kite...not event our staff...company? setakat buat collection je la kalau kite meninggal!

kan?

No comments: