Thursday, November 11, 2010

a piece of today life..

Everything looks ok at home. Miqa always make me smile with his keletah! Papa miqa too.. doing well with his blackberry, laptop, sport channel & white T-shirt pagoda at home ;-p.

The one is not ok of course at my workplace. I'm a little bit tired. For the whole week I have to stay back until 9.00 to 10.00 pm! Hurm...what else can I say when you already minat with the work and it is your own periuk nasi kan... Xnak la citer byk2 psl keje... It's still under control ;p

Jom tgk pics miqa pg td.. he's so naughty when I didnt want to take him out from his playpan.
Ops...nak update jugak last week, miqa jatuh gedebuk from my bed while I'm getting my office attire in the next room, papa miqa on that time was terlelap tiba2 after main cak2 dgn miqa (bole?)
So that's why I dont want to get him out from his bed while I'm getting ready to go to office pagi2.

miqa w his cousin, emil.

miqa w his new car, bought by tok ayah
miqa bile x suke lame2 dlm playpan
n he started crying...mummy get me out! get me out! helppppppppp...

1 comment:

...LadyInPink... said...

comel nya miqa naik stroller!!
lama nya tak jumpa miqa...