Monday, November 29, 2010

money can buy everything?

I love shopping. I love buying handbags, shoes, make up and not to forget baby thingy as well. Huhuhu...sometimes hubby said 'no, we doesn't need romper for miqa' [example]..I still refuse to buy jugak. But, I'm not a pro-branded person, sometimes yes! Depend la. If watch I prefer to have a branded and quality one. Depend... Tapi Basically I love shopping!
Always thought that how best if I could buy anything I want. How best if I'm coming from richest clan in the world! Or how best if suddenly someone willing to give me 10000 billion ke kan, which I can live without working everyday. hahahhahaha...

Ya, I have the sense that money can buy anything, ya I mean if you have money you can buy anything you like right? Name it...BMW? LV handbag? Coach? Holiday to Paris? Cruise around world?...These can create exciting, amusement and happiness right? ;D

But, when I read this quote that I found from a website, I wonder ya....there are also things that money couldn't buy...... so sad right!

Money can buy a house but not home .

Money can buy food but not appetite .

Money can buy a bed but not sleep .

Money can buy a book but not knowledge .
Money can buy a clock but not time .
Money can buy medicine but not health .

Money can buy position but not respect .

Money can buy blood but not life .

Money can buy sex but not love .
Money can buy insurance but not safety .

MONEY CAN'T BUY EVERYTHING. A HUMAN'S DETERMINATION CAN.
Pstt: Money can buy sex, but not love? Teringat prosti****... ya, so true right!

No comments: