Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2.40 am notes!

Life is weird...It's weird.. sometimes you feel happy, sometimes you feel sad...it's makes your path up & down..mcm roda!
I am experiencing too in my own little life...
When happiness comes, I will smile dgn hati yang puassssss and lega......
But when sadness comes, it will draw me closer to Allah..asking solution for the sadness..
It's make sense right? What a pathetic of me. I'm just a tiny forgetful Allah's Slave!

There are few things that I want to change if I've be given the opportunity to change my history.. ya.. actually many things! Example..... hurm....argh... should not tell here right... I prefer to keep it for my own ;p
But trust me...you will learn from it..learn from life is better...

*merapu pukul 2.40 am sbb x bole tido! bole?*

No comments: