Sunday, April 5, 2009

reminder to me!

I don't actually have time to be lounging and blogging, so I'll do this entry in a point form. hehehe just to update and remind myself! ;)

tralallaaa..

I'm just came back from the Business Plan Workshop @ Colmar Tropicale, Bkt Tinggi! It was interesting but plain for me! First experience and average for me! Hahaha.. however, I got to know many people there....;p

*Blink Blink*

I'm at kerteh, right now!

Tralallala......

Tommorow will be back to KL and as usual come to office on monday! Oh, what a blues monday soon!

Tralallala.......

I need to clean up all the filing and discuss with my boss on the new structure, specifically on my job scope! Oh, what a boring job!

Hurm...Ngee..Ngeee....

I'm thinking to go back kampung next week.... Ibu said Atuk is feeling not well! Watch me get so nervous I can’t sleep. Allah, please give the strenght to Atuk..amennn...

I think that’s all the big news I have. I can’t think of anything else. How bout some small news?

Hahahaha....

I cooked meggi laksa for Famy and he liked it very much! Mmmmmmmm..............

I saw my picture taken at Sara's wedding (sara is my cousin) and then I realized on my double chin and rounded face! I'm becoming fat now! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........

No comments: