Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's hurting me, I'm sorry......

I didn't know why the hell I was there. Talking to a person that I did not meet for a long long time and I put the expectation to believe on his words. I guess I'm doing better then! He said:

Begitulah jugak dengan hidup kita nih, jawapan hidup, kebahagiaan dan kesusahan, apa-apa ajelah yang kita cari selama ini, semuanya tuh berada di mana-mana. Terpulang pada kita nak mencarinya.

So then I talk to myself as I persuade my little adik...
I guess I expected better.I only hoped for a "How are you doing?"Or a "Are you well?"Or a "How's work?"I guess I hoped too much. I shouldn't said something hurting you. And it's will hurting me as well! But you are so darling to me.... You are my husband...

For that.... I would like to ask for your forgiveness dear... I'm so sorry....

No comments: