Monday, January 16, 2012

Flash back: Cikgu Mad Yahya

I met my Standard-6 teacher this morning, when I had breakfast with ibu & ayah before heading back to Kl, Cikgu Mad Yahya! He's one of my favourite teacher during primary school! He taught my hatred subject with his easy way...hurm ape lagi lah kalau tak Math kan! I was really bad in calculating...until now I guess ;)

Oklah back to the story of Cikgu Mad... He's really awesome & good looking cikgu with his fatherly way in teaching his students! Each of us during that time had unique nick names given by him! Nyet Nyet lah...Erra Fazira lah....Budak mate 4 lah...Kecik lah...Mok lah... hihihi (many more names that I can't recall here >sigh<) He was also sporting & multi-tasking teacher ok! Not only can taught us Math, in fact he used to guide us in dancing this traditional dance when we need to perform the art perfomance during our graduation day! Hahahaha.... again too bad cause I can't recall the names of the dancing! But, I was playing role as a dayang on that time, together with Kak Ai & Ieyra... Syahrul was as a princess.... can't remember who was the prince, between Adam or Hafiz! Hihihihihi....

He also taught us Pendidikan Jasmani ok! Hurm....What a small school with many talented & multi tasking teacher! That's made we closed each other....

I remembered one day we were be punished because of making loud and Cikgu Mad asked us to sit in a pair between girls & boys. No more sit with our bestfriend/selected friend!
He said he wanted bersandingkan kiteorang! I remembered boys were like cheer up saying 'Yeaahhhh'..... hihihihihi....

Arghh......the memory flaming inside my head again........

Wish can go back during that time! Errr...not go back, maybe I should wish just to 'visit' that time...

What about you all? Any specific from your past time, would you like to visit?

No comments: