Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 already ;))

Hurm, I remembered when I was in Form 2, our art teacher did asked us to visualize how the year of 2010 will be looks like. I was drawing flying cars with the hang traffic light in the sky. And also lifts which can connected between the buildings in the town, not only lift can go down and upstairs. Hihihihihi. And now.....

It's already 2012! Where are the flying cars? Hihihihi

Ok..I have so many things to do before 2012 ended last week, so I couldn't find a minute to wrap up my 2011's event ;( Perhaps can be reviewed one by one...ya at least put a note to the sweetest things in 2011.
  • I did my mind recharging by going to Krabi & Phuket. It was awesome trip! I still admired the beauty of the coast and the happiness that I went through there.
  • Celebrating my 2 boys' birthday, miqa's first year anniversary & hubby's 30th series age ;) Ya, personally I feel so completed as a woman. Alhamdullilah...
  • I did FIKIS' reunion. Fikis is so special in my life, friendship during our child time. Thanks to Ieyra, K.Ai, Ieja & Syahrul for made it happened.
  • The sweetest momment with my friends - watching movies, karaoke, shopping, horse back riding, Yuna & Reza Salleh Showcase & dancing class. ;)
  • The sweetest momment with my family - Gambang Resort City's outing, balik kg time, get together time with both family me & in laws.

I can't recall all the smiles of me in 2011, but I believe all the best memories will always be part of who am I... it's make my life something....

I promise to put a dot, full stop dot.. for the bad things were happened in 2011. God Knows better, without intentionally writing them down here ;). I believed whatever happened must have a hidden blessing, we never knows what's God set for us, right? I guess the black momments might give an extra courage to be a better person.... Ya...I guess so... >sigh<

So, for this 2012..I have not set a specific requirement except a pray that me, families & friends will always be in a good bless and enjoying life. Ameen.....

Psst: I still hope to get back my 44kg that I lost after getting miqa ;)..hopefully can be achieved by this year...please.....

No comments: