Friday, October 8, 2010

citer miqa lagi..aishhh

Things getting okay now at my workplace, after some demarcation of works been done, we be more focus and no such things like taichi sane sini! ;) Though no longer be under previous big boss, En Azizi, still we always see each other, I'm not sad for that anymore! En Azizi always said that our team is a special team and I always bear it in my mind....huhuhuhu...

Ok forget about work!

Today Miqa wake me up with a very 'nice' smell! Bole pagi2 cenonet aku tu 'berry'! Hahaha.. rasenye spnjg 4 bulan lebih die hidup dgn aku, ini baru 1st time die berak pagi2 buta! Nak tegelak pun ade sbb die buat muke tak suke! Perhaps the things inside his pampers disturbing his sleep and he like merengek2 sampai la aku angkat die smula from his playpan! Bile da angkat senyap and pandang2 washroom seem like minta aku tolong cucikan buntut die! hahahhaha... What a clever boy!! Siap cuci his smile and speak his own languange.... Agaknye die nk ckp thanks mummy cucikan berak miqa! hahhahahahhahahah........

Sampai ke ofis, I still can see his smile in my mind.. aishh..miqa buat mummy gile bayang!

No comments: