Tuesday, October 26, 2010

from the past to present....

What will you do if your heart is broken?

My heart was broken once.. Life became dark.. It's like your legs had been cut into pieces and nobody dare to help you. Like you can't get through your daily routine without feeling the wave of pain sweep over you, without sensing that knot in the pit of your stomach, without dwelling on what went wrong? It's really painful...I always told myself ' time would heal the wound'...
And it's true only after 6 years my hurt had recovered days by days.....
Tu dulu la..org kate mase kene penyakit cinta! ;)

Now I'm so grateful to have my own family, my beloved 'budak omel' and his papa.
They really completed my life....

The reason why I'm writing this, after heard the story of my heart broken's friend, *a long long long time friend ya..I'm wondering in any relationship you have to love yourself first... That's what I did even until now, had married with 1 children... Hubby used to say I'm a selfish person sometimes..ya it's true...the past experience had taught me...give me a lesson to love myself more and more.....
However in certain sense, when you get married and it's come to family and in-laws matter, I have to be tolerate in many ways... have respect to others as well... Ya..I have no problem on that... Me and hubby did conflict on that as well (biaselah kahwin lidah mane tak tergigit kan) ...but we always have discussion on that..always have argument..always fighting for each rights..;P...and yet we manage to handle it from time to time... the best formula in marriage it's having wise communication part husband and wife! hahhaa...that's another topic..will discuss that in other entry la ek;)

To me it's so true when your heart is super duper broken...it will affect your entire life..if it's not 100%, perhaps 30% like what happen in my life..and apparently it had changed my mentality and my perception though.......

so to the sad friend...just love yourself first....and here is a Campbell soup for you...;) hope you may recover soon from the sadness...there is always a shine in front of you...let's rock the world! yeah!


No comments: