Tuesday, June 7, 2011

how's life treating you...

I'm facing the symptom of mood swing lately ni. Ya, for me I just want to lay down and forget about my troubles! But, it's still can covered by a smile :) Think so!

Talking about how's life treating you is like you are asking on God's fated kan? As a believer, what should I do it's just keep praying for a good one and just follow the flow without any complaining la kan? *sigh* Tulah cakap senang nk implement? Aishhh.... ;p

I'm turning 28.. what else I'm asking for? I have a cute little boy, becoming a mummy, also have own career with a fix salary....but am I happy enough?

Hahhahaha inilah manusia x penah puas & bersyukur!

God, make me a channel of your energy and help me understand. I thank you God for giving me another day, another unused opportunity to do it right. Keep us all close to you and listen to our prayers.Amen.

No comments: